Roku.com/link - Roku Link & Activate By Roku Code
In simple terms, Roku.com/link is a device that makes your simple Tv into an android Tv or a Smart Tv. Roku is the latest device from the other devices. It provides live streaming of videos. Various channels are included in Roku Link streaming. The channels like HBO, HULLU, Netflix, etc. The device is in various forms like Stick, drive, set up box, etc. You can enjoy the videos or channels of your favourite. Roku link when connected to the TV then it becomes a smart one. It provides HD and 4K quality video streaming. It has an automatic software update facility inbuilt in Roku.com/link.
Things you need for connectivity
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Roku devices with a remote.
- A TV with HDMI cable.
- An account on Roku.
- A subscription and a Keycode to activate the subscription.
- Now the question comes, how to connect the device to your TV?
- Now firstly connect the Roku device to your TV with an HDMI cable.
- Then after that Connect the roku device to the internet connection or WiFi networks. After that switch on the TV and Roku device.
- So the connectivity process is completed.
Now again the question comes How to create an account on Roku so that you can start streaming the channels and videos.
Create an account on Roku.com/link
Now, why do we require an account on Roku? Actually, we require an account on Roku for a subscription or activation of the subscription to enjoy the videos and favourite channels.
Now to go. on the signup or create an account link open your phone's or PC's browser. In that search for Roku link signup. The signup or create an account page will appear.
If you already have an account
- If you have an account on Roku.com/link then click on the Signup option which is shown in the Blue colour Tab.
- After that enter your email address and password to log in.
- If you don't remember the password then click on forget password option.
- Enter the details and change the password.
If you don't have an account/create an account
- If you don't have an account then below the signup option there are details you have to enter.
- There enter your name, email address, password that you can remember.
- Then again select the option below like, I am above 18 years, terms and conditions, and I am not a robot'.
- Select tick on all these options.
- After filling in these details click on the continue option.
- After that new page will be displayed, on that page you will see three options about a PIN.
- From that select the third option i.e of no need for a PIN.
- Now click on the continue button.
- Your account is successfully created.
- For verification of your account, you get mail on your email address which you have provided during creating an account.
- Open the mail and you will see a link. Click on that link.
- The account is confirmed.
Link devise to your account
- Now how to connect the device to your created account?
- Firstly, connect the device to your TV via HDMI cable, connect the internet, and switch on the TV and Roku.com/link device.
- When you switch on the TV, connect the wifi network to the device in the network option.
- After that, select the language.
- Then after that, a Roku link code, i.e., keycode, will appear. Ex. H6V670.
- See the code and note it down.
- Now on your pc or smartphone where you have created an account, signup there.
- After that, scroll down, you will see the link device option. Then click on that option.
- The next page will appear. On that page, you will see a box that asks to enter the Six digit link code shown on TV.
- Then enter that 6 digits code show on TV in that box and click on submit option below.
- Then the device is successfully linked with your account.
- It is a six-digit code that is required to connect your device to your account.
- If you want to buy the channels this code is sent via email.
- You can choose the package according to your choice and get a paid subscription.
- Roku link device process will send a 6 digit code to you via email.